The resources on this page provide additional information related to Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act funding.
White House Resources
- Visit the White House Bipartisan Infrastructure Law website to learn about BIL nationwide.
- Use the Tribal Playbook to learn about BIL funding for Tribal communities.
- Use the Rural Playbook to discover key flexibilities and other benefits for rural communities.
- Read the Workforce Guide to understand how the BIL invests in workforce development.
- Learn how the Biden-Harris Administration has woven tackling the climate crisis into recent federal law, including the BIL.
- Visit the White House Inflation Reduction Act website to learn how the IRA can lower costs for consumers and small businesses while creating good-paying jobs as America’s clean energy economy and manufacturing sectors grow.
- Learn about Justice40 and the Federal government’s goal that 40% of benefits for infrastructure investments flowing to disadvantaged communities.
Federal Agency Infrastructure Law Websites
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Department of the Interior
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Federal Communications Commission
- Department of Agriculture
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Delta Regional Authority
State Agency Websites
- Department of Transportation and Development
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority
- Louisiana Department of Public Safety
- Office of Motor Vehicles
- Louisiana Highway Safety
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Governor's Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Office of Community Development
- Office of Broadband Development and Connectivity
- Louisiana Economic Development
- Louisiana Housing Corporation
- Department of Agriculture and Forestry
Louisiana Infrastructure Opportunities Update
Click here to sign up for the Louisiana Infrastructure Opportunities Update to stay informed about awarded funds, future grant opportunities, infrastructure news, upcoming events, and more.
Infrastructure Partnership Surveys
The surveys below are designed to identify potential partnerships for infrastructure projects and affiliated grant applications. Each survey can be completed multiple times.
Complete this survey if you would like support in identifying partnerships.
Complete this survey if you have strengths that would benefit a partnership.
Click here to view recorded versions of prior Louisiana Infrastructure Opportunities Webinars.
BIL Annual Report
Click here to view progress of the first year BIL implementation in Louisiana.
Request Letter of Support
To request a letter of support, email the Governor’s office with the name of the relevant BIL program and point of contact information.